September 12, 2019
Local Storage For Your Seasonal Needs
Storing for the season, what do you need to know? Our local storage in Wilmington NC is a solution to use when swapping a few seasonal items. Now that the kids are back in school and the outdoor activities are coming to an end, changing your summer tools may be next on the to-do list. Street Smart Storage has seasonal storage tips and home organization to make the start of fall simple.
Around the House: Tips for Back To School
- Start a command station. Hang coat hooks, calendar, menu, shopping list etc, to stay on top of the details for the week.
- Pack lunches on the weekends. Ask kids to pick their lunches ahead of time.
- A bin with cheese sticks, juice boxes, sliced fruit, and other lunch favorites will help kids choose healthy options for lunch.
- Sort through and discard any old clothing before heading out to find this year’s wardrobe.
- Stash a few extra school supplies in the car just in case you have to drive the kids to school and they forgot their supply case.
Seasonal Storing: Swap Summer Items
- When storing camping gear clean everything off, especially the tools used to cook food.
- Clean off beach toys and blankets before moving them to the storage unit.
- Avoid storing any items with gas still in the tank. Yard equipment should be drained of any flammable liquids before storing them.
- Shelves will make the most of your storage unit space. A shelf will help you store your single-person boats, like kayaks and canoes.
- InStyle has the last fashion trends and how to properly store your clothing for a few months.
Our office on Market Street in Wilmington NC is open for business and ready to help you store for the season. Your belongings will be safe with a local storage option in Wilmington NC like ours. Give us a call today or rent online to save time.